Acceptance of Terms
If you do not unconditionally agree to all of these Terms, you will have no right to use the Sites and you should immediately cease all such use. Your continued use of any portion of the Sites shall constitute assent to the Terms.
Restrictions on Use
You will not directly or indirectly:
- sell, license, sublicense, distribute, copy, rent, or lease the Content or include the Content in a service bureau, time-share outsourcing offering, or otherwise make the Content available to, or use the Content for the benefit of, any third party, or transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Site or any third-party data contained therein or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or its related systems or networks;
- copy, modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Content or any underlying software or any part, feature, function, or user interface thereof, including by framing (except as expressly allowed by DLT) or mirroring any part of any Site or any Content;
- access or use the Site for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or in order to build a competitive product or service;
- remove any copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in the Site or any Content;
- bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services) or take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third-party providers’) infrastructure;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site; or
- otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies, including these Terms.
We do not guarantee that the Site or any Content will be available, or that any Content that is available is or will continue to be accurate. We reserve the right, but do not have any obligation, to remove, edit, modify, or block access to any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms).
Compliance with Laws
You agree that you will only use the Site only for lawful purposes. You will not transmit, post, store, distribute, display or present any information, software, data, file or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation. You will not use the Site to facilitate, or otherwise assist others in, the violation of any law or regulation. You are solely responsible for ensuring that materials transmitted, posted, stored, distributed, displayed or presented using the Site comply with this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not use the Site or the services to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation including export, intellectual property and privacy laws.
- United States export control laws govern your use of this Site and services. These laws apply to you and your use of this Site and services regardless of whether you actually reside in the United States. Additional information about United States export laws is available from the United States government's portal to exporting and trade services at http://www.export.gov/.
- We do not represent that Content on the Site is applicable, appropriate, or available for use in locations outside the United States. Persons who choose to access the Site from locations outside of the United States do so on their own initiative, and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site may allow you to create or otherwise submit information, data, text, messages, or other materials ("User Content"). You may not place or send any User Content or information over this system that violates any law or infringes on the rights of any third party. In those instances where you store information that is intended to be used only by you (or someone representing you) and/or DLT, we claim no ownership or control over any User Content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through the Site. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright rights to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through the Site and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. When you enter, upload or otherwise submit User Content to the Site that is intended to be available to members of the public or others you have chosen to share it with, you give DLT a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, communicate and distribute such User Content as intended. This license continues even if you stop using our Site. You represent and warrant you have the necessary rights to grant DLT this license for all User Content submitted to the Site.
The Site makes blogs, with a comments section, available to its users. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, DLT reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum’s integrity such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before posting a comment on our blog.
In the event that DLT is involved in creating, producing or delivering an article or any materials contained therein, DLT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the article. In the event that you participate in any blog or forum, you assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided. You will also include a disclaimer that states that it is your opinion and not the opinion of DLT. You agree to fully indemnify and defend DLT, its employees, directors, or agents for any claims that may arise of the content you provide in any blog.
Violation of the Terms
You understand and agree that in DLT's sole discretion, and without prior notice, DLT may terminate your access to the Site, or exercise any other remedy available if DLT believes that your use is (i) inconsistent with these Terms or (ii) has violated the rights of DLT, another user or the law. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy to DLT for violations of these terms and conditions and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations. DLT may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
Unless otherwise specified, the copyrights in all copyrightable subject matter on the Site are either owned by DLT or used lawfully by DLT.
You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties any portion of the Site without the prior written permission of DLT. Documents posted by DLT on the Site may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, processes or technologies owned by DLT or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed by implication, estoppel or otherwise as granting to the user a license under any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of DLT or any third party.
The DLT name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of DLT and may not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of DLT. Other products and service marks are trademarks of their respective owners.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. IN NO EVENT SHALL DLT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, OF THIS SITE. DLT MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, OR COMPLETENESS OR WHETHER THE CONTENT IS UP TO DATE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
DLT DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, NOR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY OR LINK ON IT. ACCESS TO THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS THEREIN) IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY DLT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
You agree to indemnify and hold DLT, its affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload Content or other information to the Site.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these Terms of Service, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content), with or without notice. If we make material changes to these Terms that negatively affect you, we will notify you by posting a notice or new version of these Terms on the Site. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Site without notice or liability. While we will timely provide notice of material modifications, it is also your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following notification of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes, which will apply to your continued use of the Site going forward. Your use of the Site is subject to the Terms in effect at the time of such use.
Entire Agreement and Severability. These Terms of Service are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site and Content. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of DLT to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
Assignment. DLT may assign, transfer or delegate any of our rights and obligations hereunder without consent. Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
You may contact us at the following address:
DLT Solutions, LLC
2411 Dulles Corner Park
Herndon, VA 20171